These are a bunch of various translations, hacks, and a few other romhacking related things that I’ve made over the years. All of them are for the NES unless noted otherwise. Although I haven’t been working on anything lately, this is the kind of stuff that The Spoony Bard started out with. If you contact me about anything in this section, like finding roms or how to patch them or anything like that don’t except a reply because that’s really up to you to figure out. If you look hard enough elsewhere you should be able to find everything you need.
- The Glory of Heracles 2 v1.31 (Complete) – This is without a doubt the biggest project I ever did. It’s a blatant Dragon Quest 2 clone in an ancient Greek setting. Without a doubt this is my favorite translation.
- Keroppi’s Great Big Adventure 2 v1.0 (Complete) – A cute side scroller starring everyone’s favorite Sanrio froggy!
- Mitsume Ga Tooru v1.01 (Complete) – A neat side scroller based on an anime series that I didn’t even know existed at the time that I did this translation.
- Momotaro Thunderbolt (GB) v0.91 (Incomplete) – Another cute side scroller, this time involving costume changes. Who doesn’t love a cute side scroller?
- Ninja-Kun 2 v1.0 (Complete) – A Famicom port of an old arcade game. Involved about 3 lines of translation.
- Naughty Kokkun’s Gourmet World v1.0 (Complete) – Released in English as Panic Restaurant. I didn’t know this at the time. My version has a cooler main character.
- Seiken Psycho Calibur (FDS) v1.0 (Complete) – A pretty blatant Zelda clone. It’s hard to play. I never quite figured it out to be honest.
- Softball Heaven v1.1 (Complete) – Again, this game was already released in English but I didn’t know it at the time. It’s Dusty Diamond’s All-Star Softball, but again, my version has cooler characters. Way cooler ones this time even.
- Sumo Wrestling v1.01 (Incomplete) – My first real project. The game was full of huge kanji that I was too lazy to even attempt to tackle. Luckily you don’t need to understand it to enjoy it.
- Warrior of Algos v0.9 (Incomplete) – This isn’t really a translation. It’s a mutilated and horrible version of Rygar’s script.
- Censored Mario Bros v1.0 (Mario Bros) – A stupid hack involving making Mario naked with a censor box.
- Final Fantasy Mario Bros v1.0 (Mario Bros) – Mario Bros with the Fighter from Final Fantasy.
- The Glory of Heracles Eleet GST v1.0 (Glory of Heracles) – I always liked these games but the first one is ugly as sin. I tried to clean it up a bit.
- Hyper Mario v1.0 (Super Mario Bros) – My first real attempt at an “improvement” hack.
- The Legend of Zelda Eleet GST v0.90 (Legend of Zelda) – It’s basically Zelda with Link’s Awakening and BS Zelda graphics.
- Nuts and Milk Eleet GST v1.0 (Nuts and Milk) – One of my all time favorite games. I tried to give it some much deserved respect.
- Pikachu Bros v1.0 (Mario Bros) – Another Mario Bros hack?
- Super Luigi Bros v0.4 (Super Mario Bros) – This is an ancient patch to a hack that I spent a long time on but never finished. Someday I might finish it… or at least update the patch.
- Font Package – Some nice fonts I made for people to use in their hacks.
- Font Package 2 – Some more nice fonts I made for people to use in their hacks.
- Font Package 3 – Even more nice fonts I made for people to use in their hacks.
- Game Genie Code Maker v0.2 – An obsolete program for DOS that let you make Game Genie codes.